The StompLight® DMX Pro effect pedal gives the working musician the ability to set up stage lighting anywhere in just seconds. Light weight, portable (fits in your gig bag) and built like a tank...the StompLight® DMX Pro effect pedal is the world's first effect pedal with an actual built-on lighting array. Super bright (350 lumens) and super easy to operate the StompLight® DMX Pro effect pedal incorporates 3 foot switches with two knobs to create a variety of professional sound active stage lighting modes.
StompLight works great by itself for the soloist or duo or we designed StompLight to daisy chain with other StompLight Pros and Pals ....even other DMX 512 lighting products using plain old microphone cables. If you have an existing DMX 512 system the StompLight®DMX Pro effect pedal will function as a controller or a slave.
Using our Rechargeable Power Bank (not included) you can use StompLight products anywhere you perform, rehearse or jam without the hassle of connecting to AC power
- A powerful stand-alone stage light capable of washing an area 10' x 10 ' with 350 lumens of lighting ambiance.
- Create professional stage lighting in seconds anywhere you go.
- Super portable (fits in a gig bag) and built to last in the USA.
- Add a StompLight rechargeable Li Ion Power Bank (not included) and take StompLight anywhere indoors or outside without the need for AC power.
- The StompLight® DMX Pro effect pedal is DMX compatible working seamlessly with the StompLight® Pal or other DMX 512 lighting products. The StompLight®DMX Pro can function as a controller and/or slave.
StompLight's® 5 Lighting Effects (at the tap of your foot)
- TheColorWheel - Cycles through all the color variations with adjustable speed and brightness. The ultimate "turn it on and leave it" effect for a performance.
- Select a Solid Color- Choose a color as the mood hits you and wash the stage. Stunning colors include Ice Blue, Rasta Green, Purple People Eater and Demon Red. This mode is also great for 1) up-lighting your band banner 2) up-lighting your killer amp/rig on stage. You can also choose a color from the Color Wheel and add it to the Solid Color palette.
- Microphone Active (aka Color Organ Mode) This mode utilizes the built-in microphone and internal 7-band spectrum analyzer to create lighting that responds to your playing and frequency of the audio you produce.Drummers will love this mode!See this testimonialview Sound Active Mode works great for bands, house music, and DJs looking to add visual response and dynamics to a performance, session or rehearsal.
- Instrument Input /Mixer Input - Plug your electric guitar or bass, keyboard, microphone, metronome or mixer into StompLight's 1/4" input. Adjust the gain of the input using the Gain Knob and generate exciting and sound responsive lighting. This mode incorporates a 7-band spectrum analyzer that produces 8 different color/frequency effects.
- Strobe - Switch to the classic strobe effect with adjustable speed and brightness for dance parties, raves and haunted houses. People with photosensitive epilepsy and photo sensitivity should refrain from using this mode.
Plug in a Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Mixer or line out instrument and create an exciting sound responsive light show that showcases your playing
- Collapsible 180-degree adjustable lighting array actually built onto an effect pedal. Your stage lighting now fits into your gig bag.
- DMX 512 compatible
- Optional Rechargeable StompLight® Power Bank for "off the grid" use (not included)
- Optional 1.6 ounce StompLight® Pal DMX Lighting Slave for quick addition of amazing stage lighting
- Atmel ATMEGA Processor with LED Engine and Advanced COB (Chip on Board Technology)
- Best of Class Cree LEDs with optical control, RGB color mixing, at 300 lumens with 50,000 hour lifespan = (16,000) 3 hour gigs
- Powder coated custom engineered aluminum enclosure
- Robust clam shell design for ease of staging, strike and portability
- Sound and Input Active - utilizing ¼ “ input and output connectors
- 7-channel spectrum analyzer with a built-in microphone
- Adjustable color, brightness, sensitivity, input gain and effect change rate
- Vintage Daier “Moog Synth” control knobs
- Quality foot-switches and potentiometers
- 3-pin DMX connectors for daisy chaining with StompLight® Pal and other DMX products
- 12 volt 1.5 amp power requirement with included “center position” wall wort power adapter
- Quickly mounts onto a mic stand using StompLight Mic Stand Adapter (Female) with the provided mounting screws.
- Length: 4.75” (12cm) x Width 8” (20.5 cm) x Height 3” (7.5cm)
- Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Quick Start Guide
- Designed and Assembled USA
- 1 year warranty
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent Nos: 9,462,654; 9,185,776
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. IC and CE compliant.