Condition : BRAND NEW , FACTORY FRESH STOCK.
List price : $1250.00
BUTLER MUSIC IS AN AUTHORIZED MARSHALL DEALER AND WE WILL COMPETE WITH ANY OTHER SELLER OF MARSHALL PRODUCTS IN PRICE, DELIVERY AND SERVICE.
The Marshall DSL100H tube guitar amp head has footswitchable Classic Gain and Ultra channels, each boasting two modes – Clean/Crunch and Lead 1/Lead 2 respectively. These will take you from Plexi-style, pristine clean to JCM800 snarl, hot-rodded 2203, high gain lead and all points in-between. The flexibility of the shared 5-way EQ (Treble, Middle, Bass, Resonance and Presence) section is increased further by a Mid-Shift button – perfect for modern metal brutality.
A series FX loop on the rear panel (bypassable via an on/off switch) adds to the DSL100H’s professional flexibility, as does the Pentode (Full Power)/Triode (Half Power) switch which drops the power-amp’s output to 50-Watts. It also changes the amp’s tonal character as Triode mode produces a smoother, less aggressive sound.
- Two footswitchable channels – Classic Gain & Ultra Gain
- Two Modes per channel for extra flexibility
- Footswitchable, studio-quality, digital Reverb with Level control for each channel
- Shared 5-way EQ – Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence & Resonance
- Mid-Shift button adds to the amp’s tonal flexibility
- Pentode/Triode switch to drop power down from 100W to 50W
- Bypassable series FX loop
- 2-way footswitch supplied